Our Suites - Tree House Suite
The Treehouse Suite
The tree house suite is 440 sq. ft. and will accommodate 1 to 4 guests. Parking is free and RVs and boats can be parked with advanced notice.
You open the gate and step onto your private deck with an OMG view south of Lake Okanagan. The deck is fitted in amongst the Ponderosa pines and you will have many feathered visitors. The deck roof is supported by heavy fir beams with eagles carved into them.
- Deck roof has a fan to keep you cool on warm summer days and a heater to warm the deck during the cooler days of September and October when you are enjoying the many wine festival events
- Deck has a BBQ and a wicker lounge set
- Remember to watch for the local herd of Black Tail Deer and black bears moving up through our property from the lake to the park on the ridge above
When you step through your private French doors you will be greeted by a high ceilings and a cozy cottage atmosphere.
- Stone fireplace, TV, Wi-Fi, couch and easy chairs invite you to gather and share stories and discuss tomorrow’s planed events
- Floors are hardwood, the dining table seats 4
- Air conditioning for those hot Okanagan days
- Full kitchen has a range, microwave, fridge and dishwasher
- Kitchen is fully equipped to make a small meal or a feast
- There is also an in-suite clothes washer and dryer
The bathroom has heated stone floors, ample towel racks, a 4 foot glass shower and a vanity that enables you can spread out all your necessities. There is plenty of storage as well. All highlighted by the skylight.
The master bedroom has a queen bed and is quite roomy. There is a closet and additional storage.
- Bedroom window looks across the lake and the moon wash will be visible at night
- Sofa-bed provides comfortable seating as well as a queen size bed
Check out the tree house picture gallery