Our Suites - Blue Horizon Suite
The Blue Horizon Suite
(The Blue Horizon Suite is under construction and will be ready May 15, 2019)
The Blue Horizon Suite is 600 sq. ft.one bedroom one bath and will accommodate 1 to 4 guests. Parking is free and RVs and boats can be parked with advanced notice.
You open the gate and step onto your private deck with an OMG view south of Lake Okanagan. The deck is fitted in amongst the Ponderosa pines and you will have many feathered visitors. The deck has glass railings so you can see the lake and mountains while you sip some fine local wine.
- Deck roof has a fan to keep you cool on warm summer days and a fire table to warm the deck during the cooler days of September and October when you are enjoying the many wine festival events
- Deck has a BBQ and a wicker lounge set
- Remember to watch for the local herd of Black Tail Deer and black bears moving up through our property from the lake to the park on the ridge above
When you step through your private French doors you will be greeted by a cozy beach cottage atmosphere.
- The window looks across the lake and the moon wash will be visible at night
- Stone fireplace, TV, Cable, Wi-Fi, couch and easy chairs invite you to gather and share stories and discuss tomorrow’s planed events
- Sofa-bed provides comfortable seating as well as a queen size bed
- Living room window looks across the lake and the moon wash will be visible at night
- Air conditioning for those hot Okanagan days
- Full kitchen has a gas range, microwave, fridge and dishwasher and the dining table seats 4
- Kitchen is fully equipped to make a small meal or a feast
- There is also an in-suite clothes washer and dryer
The bathroom has heated stone floors, ample towel racks, a soaker tub and shower and a vanity that enables you can spread out all your necessities. There is plenty of storage as well.