A 2 night minimum stay apply from May through September; a 3 night minimum stay apply on holiday long weekends. One night stays are usually only accepted in advance if they fill an opening between other reservations – please inquire.
A deposit of the first night’s fee is required to guarantee all reservations. A deposit of 50% may be required for multiple room bookings or long term stays (5 nights and more).
As we are a small B&B, cancellations greatly affect our business. Please ensure you read the following cancellation policy:
- All cancellations are subject to a $25 administration fee per room.
- Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away.
- 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
- Early departure or shortening a reserved stay: As we do not overbook our rooms we expect guests to be with us for all the days they have reserved. Should you have to shorten your stay (depart earlier than planned or arrive later) please understand you are still responsible for all the nights you have booked unless we are able to rebook them.
We strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation/interruption insurance in the event of unforeseen changes to your travel plans.
As we are an adult oriented B&B, we are happy to accept well behaved children aged 12 and over. This applies to the Treehouse Suite, The Blue Horizon suite, and our Glamping Site.
We welcome children in our Orchard House.
We are not able to accept guest pets and there are no family pets on site.
Our house is 100% non-smoking. For the comfort and health of our guests, smoking is only permitted in designated areas.