Our Suites - Eagles Nest Suite
The Eagles Nest Suite
The eagles nest suite is 1200 sq. ft. and will accommodate up to 6 guests. Parking is free and RVs and boats can be parked with advanced notice.
The Eagles Nest Suite is the main floor of the home is totally private with private entrance and deck. The wide entry way is stone tile and invites you to walk into the open floor plan.
- Almost overwhelming; the massive stone fireplace on your left, the incredible view everywhere you look
- A chef’s kitchen
- Air conditioning for those hot Okanagan days
The Livingroom has a rock fireplace and invites you to gather around it in the comfy chairs, love seat and sofa-bed that opens into a queen bed.
- TV, DVD and Wi-Fi for your entertainment
- Hardwood floors set all this off very nicely
The kitchen counters are stone and there is a breakfast bar with bar stools, gas range, and microwave, a massive fridge with ice maker, wine cooler and coffee station. The kitchen is fully equipped.
- Dining room is graced with a dark Russian Pine table that will seat 8 people
The patio doors from either the dining area or the kitchen lead out onto your private deck. The view is stunning.
- You see from Kelowna all the way to the south past Summerland
- One can spend the day watching the light and mood changes of the sky and lake
- Deck roof has a fan to keep you cool on warm summer days and a heater to warm the deck during the cooler days of September and October when you are enjoying the many wine festival events
- Deck has a BBQ and a wicker lounge set
- Remember to watch for the local herd of Black Tail Deer and black bears moving up through our property from the lake to the park on the ridge above
The master bedroom has a king bed, ensuite and a walk-in closet. It is spacious and inviting. The second bedroom has a queen bed and lots of storage.
Beside it is the main 4 piece bathroom with double sinks. Have a long bath and pamper yourself.
There is also an in-suite clothes washer and dryer.
Check out the eaglesnest picture gallery